Wednesday, November 16, 2016

PAUSE...


Hello Peeps!

I have decided that I need to pause this blog for a while. I can´t find the time or motivation to keep this going right now, so if you want to follow me and my work please do this on other applications such as instagram (www.instagram.com/miamarieovergaard) and facebook (https://www.facebook.com/miamarieovergaard/). I am also updating my website regularly, so please do check back to find new images and projects there too...

This does not mean that I am not continuing my creative business! Maybe I will return on this blog at a later point but right now I have to focus on creating great creative work and marketing my business through other channels. It has been fun while it lasted!

So long,
xxMia

PS. If you´d like to commission any work from my hand do contact me directly miaovergaard@gmail.com or contact my representative Kiki at Peppercookies in London kiki@peppercookies.com. Feel freeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment