Thursday, June 2, 2016

POP-UP expo pics

The pop-up exhibition at Edith Hegedüs is now over and I thought I wanted to share some photos from the event. I still have some of the artwork available for purchase. They are all originals - so shoot me an email if you are interested.

It was such a nice experience to work with Edith, such a talented designer, and the collaboration did also end up with me returning home with some beautiful jewellery that I did not know I needed, but obviously did...! Take a look at her beautiful work at www.no10edithhegedus.dk

To see more pics from the creation of these pieces and more "behind the scenes"-shots; please make sure to visit my instagram account: miamarieovergaard And remember sharing is caring...


Don´t you just love that marbled door??

Wallpaper by Helene Blance.






No comments:

Post a Comment