Friday, September 18, 2015

flower bomb

I should be drawing something from the New York fashion week, I feel like it, but I am tied up in commissions. So I will share more promo-work that I created last week. It is an "old" perfume, but I really like its shape and the associations you get from the name "flower bomb". Also the two guys Victor & Rolf are some of my favourite designers. So here I am bombing you with a fragrance illustration. There will be more to come...



I will be printing new work for my portfolio this coming week, as I will be going to Berlin next Friday to show my book at the UPDATE15 salon. It is really exciting! I have bought a new folio for the occasion and lots of new matte A3 printing paper. Some new pencils and ink also snug its way into the basket, but it feels so good to have new materials to work with. It can really set some fire to the creativity!  

No comments:

Post a Comment