Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Finalist at GoSeeAWARDS15

This year's campaign motif is from the amazing paper artist Ollanski.

I am so pleased to announce that I am shortlisted on the GoSeeAWARDS15. Out of 900 submitted spreads, projects and works / my work made it to the final round. 10 finalists are left in the illustration category and I am one of them! Yay! See the other finalists here: Finalists.

There is also a public voting taking place this year, and everyone with a GoSee account (or who registers for one) can log in and vote. So I hereby encourage you to do this! This is such a nice forum for creatives - so if you are one; please do consider to make an account and upload your work for the community of professionals to see.

The winners of all categories will be announced at the UPDATE15 in Berlin on September 25th. and I am seriously considering going there with my portfolio. Would be such a great opportunity to meet people in the business and make new connections.

I am so excited!







No comments:

Post a Comment