Tuesday, September 8, 2015

birds

I am working on some new material for my portfolio these days. Lately I have been drawing birds and other nature elements. Not that the flowers I draw are exact copies of actual flowers, but nature seems to be of endless inspiration to me, and many other artists through time. I like looking at nature and how a leaf bends and these sorts of things and then translate it to my own visual language. Numerous silhouettes, palettes, textures and patterns are to be found in nature too. Beauty without limit!



I am considering making this as a print available for purchase through my web shop (which have not really been updated in a very long time..).

I will also upload all new work to my website; www.miaovergaard.com.

Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment