Friday, January 9, 2015

I am back!

Hello!

Long time no see. And there is a good reason why.


I gave birth to this wonderful little girl in July. Her name is Lyng and I love her dearly. She has got lots of hair on her little head, the tiniest little hands and feet, and two teeth already. I am with her day and night and love her happy company. This girl hardly ever cries; she is more of the shouting kind which can be just about as stressful. Right now she is peacefully asleep in her crib which gives me a moment to work a bit and post this first post of the year 2015. Amazing!

I found these little t-shirts on which I made the print for Molo kids back in the days, and now she is actually soon big enough to wear them. So before I put them in the washer I captured this snap-shot of them to file in my portfolio. Can´t wait for her to wear them.


Well, enough baby-talk for now. I will return soon with more news. Right now I have some drawing to do!!!

I hope all is well where you are at and I wish you a wonderful weekend.

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Så flotte Mia. Tak for sidst - og håber vi snart ses igen. God arbejdslyst og hils familien. xx Fie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tak, Fie! Det er også sådan nogle fine ting du selv har lavet til Italien!

      Delete