Tuesday, January 28, 2014

molo kids

sketch

I made this All Over print for MOLO Kids just about 2 years ago. It is out in stores now and it proves the speed of clothing production. It takes about 2 years to get from idea to finished purchasable product when you are dependent on big quantities and having it fabricated abroad.
Anyway, this print is a little out of my "ordinary" style, but it was fun to work with photos and collage for once. The hues are all much more saturated than what feels natural to me, but sometimes it is good to be taken out of your comfort zone, and do something totally different. And most kids love color.

final product

final repeat
final AO print


 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I was wandering around the internet (as you do) and stumbled upon this blog post. We sold that dress in our shop! I've never 'met' anyone who designs prints for MOLO Kids before. How fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete