Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Etsy shop re-opened!

Sun is shining and I would be out in the garden with my hands in the dirt if it wasn't for all the lovely things that need to be done right here in the studio.

These days I want to do everything simultaneously and even though I am (almost) a master at multitasking I find it frustrating not to finish one project before I dive into the next. I want to plant more veggies in the garden, paint big canvases - and the house, draw like there is no tomorrow and sew pillows, curtains, shorts and pretty dresses... This morning I was finishing up a cap I started sewing for my son last night, while balancing a cup of coffee and trying to keep an eye on the seam, whilst Klint who was sitting on my lap "helped" me with the needles. Needless to say we ended up running to the playschool with messy hair and runny nose... So you can try to squeeze in unfinished projects in the morning, but know that there isn't really time for it! BUT I did get to finish the cap and that leaves space and time for some other adventure tonight! HaHAAA!

Anyways - my shop on Etsy is now open and I have put up several prints and some original art for sale. Do take a look here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/MiaOvergaard and share with your friends, please. I will be adding more items along the way.

Here's a peek:




No comments:

Post a Comment