Thursday, January 17, 2013

In the Night Woods

It's very cold in Denmark these days and we (as in me and the husbondo) have a constant fire going to keep the cold out. The sun is shining though, which makes for a splendid view of our snow-covered garden. 


This image is more moody than most of my work, but I like how it has a different vibe... Also I am trying to incorporate more dark colors into my work, as a lot of my previous work has just a light or white background. Darker colors add complexity and depth/perspective to the image. 

Also; I am working on a new website, which has been an ungoing thing for quite a while now, and I can't wait to get it up and running. I have grown soooo tired of the old website and really feel it is time for a stir up in the way I present my work to onlookers. I have stopped uploading new work to my old website a long time ago, which means I have accumulated all these new images that aren't really shown anywhere. Except some of them are shown on this blog actually. I will keep you posted about the process of it all!

Upwards and onwards!!!

xx




No comments:

Post a Comment