Thursday, November 8, 2012

Welcome inside


The weekend went with talking to people coming to visit me in my studio and wanting to know more about my work. It was so rewarding sharing my work with these nice folks and seeing their reaction and listening to their associations. I had set up a small exhibition on my easel and put some of my paintings on stretcher frames and scattered them around the studio. Some people even wanted to buy sketches off of my bulletin board! A very fun experience indeed.
I apologise, but the pics were taken at night hence the bad light-setting...




The exhibit in "downtown" also went very well. A lot of visitors on the opening night and Klint, my son, got to eat a whole bunch of pretzels and I got to drink some wine! (I lack pics from this night so you'll have to do with the single one below...)

No comments:

Post a Comment