Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Nature theme

Not much has been going on of interest lately, hence the rather sparse blog. I am kind of coping with the winter blues, combined with a mountain of work having to be done around the house and in my studio and creative things to get done before the big 'C' looming, so I am looking a little glum. 


Today I have decided to work through the day by the kitchen table as I feel like I need a shift. 


The weather is beautiful today though. I love this kind of autumn weather where the sun is shining but it is still crisp. 
After moving out of the city I am noticing the weather more. I have (re)discovered how you can stay out a greater part of the year and how nature changes through the seasons. I knew that even when I was living in the city, but somehow I didn't take that much notice and definitely didn't stay outside for longer periods when it was cold. 


I want to share with you some drawings I did last week. They are in the same vein as the typography work I have been doing in the past. These are nature themes; flying creatures and swimming creatures. 


xx Mia


No comments:

Post a Comment