Monday, November 7, 2011

Long time - no see!

So today's Monday and it's been a long time since I posted something on this blog. Last week was pretty unusual as my son was sick and I had to stay home with him. Amazing as it sounds he used about 56 diapers in 5 days and that says it all!!!!
And the week before was also out of the ordinary as I was teaching at the Royal Danish Academy of Fine Art, Schools of Architecture, Design and Conservation. Talk about a long name for an institution... BUT it was great and though this was my first try at teaching I think it went pretty well. Rewarding indeed. Looking back there are things that I would have done differently, but isn't it always like that? Once the job is done you know how you could have done better. I guess that is what is called "learning from your experiences" and I certainly did learn a lot from that week of teaching fashion illustration. I have been offered to come back in February and of course I am excited and glad that they want be back.

So these are the reasons why I haven't been blogging much lately, but now I am back! I bet you've missed me.

Below is more work for Toronto Life Magazine! I love doing these portraits and today I am starting on another three. But here are last months portraits - as usual movie, book and music critics.
Try figuring out who's who here >>>



2 comments: