Tuesday, April 19, 2011

First blog post!

Now here goes with my blog-virginity!
I thought since it is dragging on with updating my website, that blogging would be a nice option.
This blog is going to revolve around my inspirations, activities and dreams; to let you know what is going on in my life work-wise.
I am so excited!
Well, to jump head first into this I am going to post some examples of work that I have been doing lately.
This illustration of mine was published last month in Wall Street Journal. The brief said to show how men should dress when wearing shorts. And this is what I came up with!

I also created these illustrations for a danish magazine called Gravid (Pregnant).



And for this months issue of SIRENE I made this illustration for an article about falling in love.
and this small one about being embarrassed.
I think this must be it for now! Maybe I will be back with more stuff tonight. Enjoy the rest of your day! 

3 comments:

  1. I love your drawings Mia! You are so so talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Angela! My first comment! Lovely! And such a sweet one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Det er så fedt det du laver - stjernedrys :0)

    ReplyDelete